When it comes to the best bed and breakfast in Savannah, GA, no place compares to the approachable luxury you’ll find at Presidents’ Quarters Inn. Our Savannah Inn is nestled in the heart of historic Savannah among countless activities, restaurants, and famous sites. Our spacious guest rooms are the perfect home base for your explorations; you can expect outstanding amenities and gracious Southern hospitality during every moment of your stay.
So Many Reasons To Stay
- Presidents’ Quarters Inn is steps away from Oglethorpe Square and in the heart of the historic district downtown Savannah area. You’ll be in one of the best locations to see and do Savannah attractions and points of interest.
- Afternoon wine and hors’d-oeuvres is served daily from 5:30-6:30pm, followed by nightly turndown service while you’re out to dinner.
- Signature daily breakfast each morning, in the front parlor or seasonal courtyard setting.
- Parking is included, and just steps away from the lobby – making travel here very easy.
- The Inn offers free trolley tickets if you stay mid-week.