If you’re searching for a pet-friendly bed and breakfast in the historic district of Savannah, look no further! Presidents’ Quarters Inn offers a selection of pet-friendly rooms for you to choose from. When staying with us, please mind our pet policy below. Then, send us a photo of your pup, so we may add it to the gallery below!
The next time you bring your furry friend to Savannah, consider booking a stay with us. Browse our pet-friendly rooms today to start planning your trip!
Our Pet Policy
- We accept small dogs only, generally under 30 pounds, that are social, happy and well-behaved.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- As a courtesy to all guests, a pet may not accompany guest during breakfast or wine and hors-d’oeuvres hour in the inn’s public spaces. Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets of the hotel. (This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.)
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements and be current with all shots.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the inn or on the property unless it is in the guest’s room.
- Unattended pets must be crated, with appropriate food and water, in the guest’s room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its employees from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse any pet.