Our bed and breakfast in historic Savannah, GA, is surrounded by the best sights, activities, and attractions in the city. Our exclusive location on Oglethorpe Square is steps away from the best attractions and places of interest in Savannah. You’ll be able to easily walk to countless destinations, including:
- 2-minute walk to Oglethorpe Square
- 3-minute walk to Leopold’s Ice Cream
- 10-minute walk to the City Market
- 12-minute walk to River Street
Getting here, or having to head out for a day trip is easy with complimentary on-site parking located just a few steps from the main door.
The Presidents’ Quarters Inn is located in the heart of the historic district of downtown Savannah, GA. Please call us directly if you need additional assistance finding us (800) 233-1776 if you need assistance finding us. We look forward to hosting you!
Presidents’ Quarters Inn
225 East President Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Directions To Inn
- Take Interstate I-95 north/south to I-16 east to Savannah.
- Take the Montgomery Street Exit.
- Turn Right on Montgomery Street.
- Turn Right on Liberty Street.
- Turn Left on Abercorn Street.
- Turn Right on York Street. Within a few feet is the Presidents’ Quarters Inn’s private parking.
- Turn left into the parking lot (before reaching Lincoln Street).